Saturday, January 5, 2008

Sign o' the times/mess wit yo' mind/hurry befo' it's too late/got to fall in love get married have a baby....

Life happens. One of the worse things about being me right now is every pat little bullshit cliché applies. You name it, it is what it is, things happen for a reason, and there it is. My life as cliché, welcome to it. One of my best friend's dad just died. He died on New Year's Eve. I don't know exactly what that means yet, but it means something to me beyond coincidence, given my tribulations and the number 9. I am investigating. And I am exhilerated to realize, that though this hits so close to home for me, I can be cool and I don't go there about losing my own dad, emotionally. I am really good about being really good when my peoples need it, and I am proud of that fact. It is time to discover me, for me. This year promises to be interesting to say the least, unlike this blog, which is more like maintenance than actual output. I will return soon, with another broken dispatch. Happy New Year to those of us who survived alive, and those that did not. unedited.